My TBR angst is under control for the moment and I’m getting ready to go to class. Because I am in a bit of a hurry, all you get tonight are links.
- Is Mary Higgins Clark a plagiarist?
- Be afraid. Love in the Time of Cholera is going to be made into a movie.
- More noise on the coming digital book revolution
- Orwellians, conspiracy theorists and historians are worried, everyone else should be too. The U.S. government has been secretly reclassifying public documents. (NY Times, free registration required)
- Dai Smith’s Top Ten Welsh books that aren’t by Dylan Thomas. Looks the the TBR lists are getting more new additions.
- Possible death mask of Shakespeare found in ragpicker’s shop.
Back on Thursday. Have good evening everyone!