In “$100M Offers”, Alex Hormozi provides readers with a wealth of insider information on how to make offers that are so good, people feel stupid saying no. Featuring real-world examples and easy-to-follow guidelines, this essential guidebook helps you take your business or career to the next level by landing game changing deals.
For who is this book for ?
If you’re looking to make offers so good that people can’t say no, this book is for you. It features insider information on how to make deals that will take your business or career to the next level. Featuring real-world examples and easy-to-follow guidelines, Alex Hormozi’s “$100M Offers” provides everything you need to know about making irresistible offers.
- This book provides an in-depth guide on how to make offers that are so good people feel stupid saying no.
- It is full of real world examples which makes it easy to follow the guidelines.
- This book can help business owners and career professionals take their business or career to the next level by landing game changing deals.
- The author’s examples are from his experience in the tech industry, and may not be applicable to other industries.
- The book is dense with information, which could be difficult for some readers to follow.
- Offers made using the techniques outlined in this book might come across as insincere or manipulative.
Learn more about the author
Alex Hormozi is CEO of Gold Star Ventures, a venture capital firm. He has over 15 years of experience in the industry and holds an MBA from Harvard Business School.
“This is an exceptional book on how to make offers that people can’t refuse. Alex Hormozi provides a wealth of insider information, based on years of experience in the business world. He shares real-world examples and easy-to-follow guidelines so you can take your business or career to the next level.”
“This is a great book for entrepreneurs!”
“An absolutely fantastic read, full of great advice and real-world examples. Alex Hormozi is a genius when it comes to making offers people can’t refuse!”
“If you are looking to make an offer that is so good, the other person will feel stupid for saying no – then this book is for you! Alex has put together a step-by-step guide on how to craft offers that will have your competition shaking in their boots.”