For who is this book for ?
Stephen King’s latest novel, 11-22-63 is a time traveling thriller about a high school teacher who travels back in time to prevent the assassination of John F. Kennedy. The book is for anyone who loves mystery, thrillers and suspense novels.
- The time-traveling element of the novel makes it unpredictable and exciting
- King is a masterful storyteller, creating richly drawn characters and suspenseful plotlines
- The historical setting provides an interesting backdrop to the thriller narrative
- The book is too long
- The ending is anticlimactic
- The time travel aspects are not well explained
Learn more about the author
Stephen King is the author of more than fifty books, all of them worldwide bestsellers. His novel 11/22/63 was named a top ten book of 2011 by The New York Times Book Review and won the Los Angeles Times Book Prize for Mystery/Thriller. He is the recipient of the 2003 National Medal of Arts and 2004 Presidential Library Foundation Award.
“King deftly weaves the real and surreal together . . .”
“11-22-63 is a well written novel that will keep you on the edge of your seat. It’s full of suspense, mystery and thrills.”
“Stephen King has outdone himself with this mesmerizing, gut-wrenching, and spellbinding epic. 11/22/63 is everything a great novel should be—suspenseful, intelligent, and intensely suspenseful. Fans of King’s earlier work will love his latest masterpiece.”
“Stephen King delivers another masterpiece”