This book is a compilation of timeless lessons for copywriting, marketing, advertising, merchandising and sales people. It was written by Billy Champion who has over 30 years of experience in the industry. The lessons are practical and easy to follow and will help you improve your skills in these areas.
For who is this book for ?
- The lessons are practical and easy to follow.
- The author has over 30 years of experience in the industry.
- The book is a compilation of timeless lessons.
- The author has too much experience and some of the advice may be outdated
- The lessons are practical, but can be difficult to follow
- It’s a dense read, with a lot of information crammed into each page
Learn more about the author
Billy Champion has over 30 years of experience in the advertising and sales industries. He is a respected authority on copywriting, marketing, advertising, merchandising and sales techniques. This book is a compilation of his best advice and tips which are easy to follow and will help you improve your skills in these areas.
“Great read for those in or entering the advertising and sales worlds. Champion’s wisdom is clear, concise and applicable regardless of industry or experience level. His tips are especially relevant to small businesses seeking to break into a competitive market.”
“This book contains some great advice that is sure to help anyone looking to improve their skills in the field of advertising and selling. The lessons are easy to follow and practical, making them useful for people of all levels of experience.”
“If you are in the advertising or marketing field, this book is a must read. It is filled with great advice that will help you be more successful.”
“Great read for anyone in marketing or advertising. Lots of good, practical tips.”