A Dynasty of Monsters is the thrilling new novel set in the Warhammer Age of Sigmar. David Annandale crafts a tale of might, magic and monstrosity that will delight fans of grimdark fantasy. In the Realmgate Wars, Archaon Everchosen strode from one battlefield to another, his masses of daemons at his back, until he was finally defeated by Sigmar Heldenhammer himself. Now centuries have passed and Archaon wakes once more – this time setting his sights on claiming Ghal Maraz, the god-slaying hammer wielded by Sigmar himself. Only a handful now stand against him:526 pages The novel is set in the Warhammer Age of Sigmar, which is a newly established game.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for Warhammer fans who enjoy dark, grim and violent fantasy. The characters are richly developed and the plot moves quickly. There is plenty of action, bloodshed and monstrosity to please readers looking for a good read.
- The book is set in a rich and detailed world that will delight fans of grimdark fantasy.
- The story contains all the excitement, action and drama one could hope for from a novel based in this universe.
- It offers an intriguing glimpse into the lives of some of Warhammer’s most iconic characters.
- The novel is set in the Warhammer Age of Sigmar, which is a newly established game.
- The book does not provide enough information about the Warhammer Age of Sigmar to be able to understand and enjoy it without prior knowledge.
- The book provides an enjoyable, thrilling tale that will delight fans of grimdark fantasy
Learn more about the author
David Annandale is a author and avid gamer who has written many books for Black Library, the Games Workshop division that publishes Warhammer fiction. He lives in Scotland with his wife and daughters. Description This book tells the story of Archaon Everchosen, a powerful daemonic warlord who was once defeated by Sigmar Heldenhammer himself. In this novel, Archaon sets his sights on claiming Ghal Maraz – the god-slaying hammer wielded by Sigmar himself. Only a handful now stand against him, including some of Warhammer’s most beloved characters.
“A Dynasty of Monsters is an unmissable read for all Warhammer fans. It has everything you could want; masses of daemons, heroes fighting against impossible odds and a dark lord vying for ultimate power.”
“An excellent novel that sets the scene for an epic conflict. David Annandale writes with visceral intensity, bringing to life characters and creatures alike in a fast-paced narrative full of surprises.”
“This book is one that I could not put down. Once I started it, I had to finish it no matter what was going on in my life.”
“This book is a fantastic read. If you’re looking for an exciting, dark story set in the Warhammer world then look no further.”