In this follow-up to A Few Diapers Less, shaman Colby Elliott and his familiars continue their adventures in the magical world of Erda. With a new baby on the way, they must face down dark forces that threaten both their family and home. Along the way, they encounter strange creatures, powerful magic, and even ancient gods as they fight to protect those they love most.
For who is this book for ?
The book is for anyone who enjoys a good science fiction or fantasy novel. It is the perfect read for fans of books like The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, and Game of Thrones.
- The author does a great job of world-building, creating a rich and detailed magical setting.
- The characters are well-developed and engaging.
- The plot is fast paced and exciting, with plenty of adventure and suspense.
- The author’s attempt at humor falls flat
- The story is clichéd and derivative
- Characters are one dimensional
Learn more about the author
Colby Elliott is a graduate of Southern Illinois University Carbondale and has been writing since childhood. He currently resides in Herrin, IL with his wife and two young children.
“I loved the first book and this one was even better. I could not put it down. It is a must read for all fantasy fans.”
“A Few Diapers More is a fast-paced, fun read that I couldn’t put down. Colby Elliott has created an intriguing and magical world that is a joy to explore.”
“The characters are richly drawn and the world is vividly imagined. I couldn’t put it down.”