In the remote town of Tydal in Norway, strange things are happening. Laurine, a young girl who has just moved to the area with her family, begins to have terrifying visions. She sees people she’s never met before covered in ice and snow-like creatures that seem almost otherworldly. As she becomes more and more deeply immersed in these strange visions, Laurine comes to realize that they may hold the key to understanding her own past-and future.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for people who are interested in mystery, romance and fiction.
- The author has a beautiful way of writing that sucks you in and doesn’t let go until the very last page.
- It’s a captivating story with interesting, well-developed characters.
- The plot is unpredictable and will keep you guessing until the end.
- It is a very slow book
- The author could have done a better job of describing the characters and their appearances
- It does not contain enough action
Learn more about the author
Margit Sandemo is a Norwegian author who has written over 100 books, many of which have been translated into other languages. A Glimpse of Tenderness is the 43rd book in her Ice People series.
“A Glimpse of Tenderness is a beautifully written novel that draws you in and keeps you hooked until the very end. The characters are well-developed and engaging, and the plot is exciting and suspenseful. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading paranormal romance novels.”
“This book had my heart pounding the entire time. I loved every minute of it!”
“If you love a good mystery, then this book is for you. It will keep you guessing until the very end.”
“A Glimpse of Tenderness is a beautifully written story about relationships, spiritualism, and the power of dreams. I absolutely loved it!”