This book is the conclusion of Robert Jordan’s Wheel of Time series. It follows Rand al’Thor, a man who has been prophesied to save the world, as he faces his final conflicts. As the end approaches, allies and enemies alike must unite against the Shadow that threatens to destroy everything they know.
For who is this book for ?
This book is the perfect read for those who have been following Robert Jordan’s Wheel of Time series from the beginning. It provides a satisfying conclusion to Rand al’Thor’s story, and includes all of the action, magic, and suspense that fans have come to expect.
- The ending is satisfying and wraps up the series perfectly
- The characters are well developed and believable
- The plot is exciting and keeps you engaged
- The ending may be unsatisfying for some readers
- The series is quite long, and this book is the culmination of 14 novels
- Some sections of the book may feel slow or redundant to those who have been reading along since the beginning.
Learn more about the author
“A Memory of Light”
“Robert Jordan has created a masterpiece with A Memory of Light. The characters are rich and complex, the plot is compelling and unpredictable, and the writing is beautiful. This book provides an epic conclusion to one of the most intricate and well-developed fantasy series ever written.”
“Absolutely amazing. Could not put it down for the world.”
“One of the most eagerly awaited books ever–the culmination of Robert Jordan’s international bestselling epic fantasy trilogy. A Memory of Light is a masterpiece that will thrill longtime fans and introduce new readers to an unforgettable realm where magic and reality clash, and the future of civilization hangs in the balance.”