Jonathan Meiburg travels the world to learn about and observe birds of prey. He finds that these creatures are much more than just hunters—they are also survivors who have adapted to changing environments and learned how to thrive in spite of threats from humans and other animals. In “A Most Remarkable Creature,” Meiburg shares his experiences with readers, along with stunning photographs of these amazing raptors in their natural habitats.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who is interested in nature, wildlife, and the amazing abilities that animals can possess.
- The author’s passion for birds of prey is evident and makes for an enjoyable read
- The photographs are stunning and really bring the creatures to life
- The book is well researched and provides in-depth information on each bird
- The author spends too much time talking about his personal life and not enough on the birds.
- The photographs are beautiful, but there are not many of them.
- The book is very expensive.
Learn more about the author
“Informative and inspiring, A Most Remarkable Creature is a must-read for anyone interested in birds of prey or the natural world.”
“A beautifully written and very informative book about birds of prey. Jonathan Meiburg has a wonderful way with words, making the reader feel as if they are right there beside him observing these remarkable creatures.”
“This book gives us a rare, intimate view of the secret lives of birds of prey. Jonathan Meiburg’s beautifully written account takes us on an unforgettable journey around the world to see these magnificent creatures up close.”
“I was spellbound by this beautifully written and richly illustrated book. Jonathan Meiburg has a special gift for making us see the world through the eyes of birds of prey, and in doing so he reveals their hidden lives and epic journeys as never before. This is nature writing at its finest.”