A New Earth is a spiritual guide by Eckhart Tolle that aims to help the reader find their life’s purpose. The book helps the reader learn how to live in the present moment, and connect with their innermost self.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for those who are looking to find their life’s purpose and connect with their innermost self. The book offers guidance on how to live in the present moment, which can be helpful for anyone who wants to live a more fulfilling life.
- The book can help the reader find their life’s purpose
- The author is a well-known spiritual teacher
- The book helps the reader live in the present moment
- The book can be dense at times and may require multiple readings to fully understand the concepts.
- The ideas in the book can be challenging to put into practice.
- It is a lengthy read, clocking in at over 400 pages long.
Learn more about the author
Eckhart Tolle is a spiritual teacher and author who was born in Germany. He has written several books on spirituality, including The Power of Now and A New Earth.
“Eckhart Tolle is a master at guiding people to the transformed state of consciousness that he calls ‘the Now.’ A New Earth provides extensive instruction in how to live your life fully present and thereby awakened.”
“A New Earth is a revolutionary spiritual guidebook that shows us how to create a life of lasting peace and happiness. Tolle invites you on an exploration of the greatest barrier to enlightenment- our own internal resistance.”
“Simply put, Eckhart Tolle is one of the most spiritually advanced people on the planet.”
“One of the best books I have ever read! It’s definitely a life-changer.”