In this fun and informative audiobook, T. Kingfisher guides young listeners through the magical art of defensive baking. From cakes that keep away wasps to pies that foil goblins, there’s a recipe for every occasion! Along with helpful tips on ingredients and kitchen safety, A Wizard’s Guide to Defensive Baking is perfect for budding bakers of all ages.
For who is this book for ?
This delightful audiobook is perfect for children of all ages who love to bake and want to learn how to make their treats even more magical. With helpful tips on ingredients and kitchen safety, as well as fun recipes for cakes, pies, and other goodies, A Wizard’s Guide to Defensive Baking is sure to be a hit with young listeners.
- The book is filled with fun and informative recipes that are perfect for budding bakers of all ages.
- The audiobook format makes it an enjoyable listening experience for children.
- The author’s playful writing style will keep young listeners entertained while they learn.
- The audiobook is too long.
- The recipes are not very good.
- It’s not really a guide to baking, but more of a collection of fictional stories.
Learn more about the author
T. Kingfisher is the pseudonym of an award-winning fantasy and science fiction writer.
“This audiobook was amazing! It had all the information I needed to start baking my own defensive treats. The narrator’s voice was friendly and warm, perfect for a guide like T. Kingfisher. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who loves baking (or even just hates being bothered by pests).”
“This book is amazing! I never knew that there was so much to defensive baking. Not only are the recipes interesting and fun, but the author’s tips on ingredients and kitchen safety make this a must-read for any aspiring baker. Highly recommend!”
“This book is amazing! My brother and I love to bake, and now we can make things that will keep away all sorts of creatures. Thank you, T. Kingfisher!”
“A fun and informative audiobook for young listeners of all ages!”