Addicted tells the story of four friends, three men and one woman, whose sexual exploits spiral out of control. As they become more and more obsessed with each other’s bodies, their friendships crumble under the weight of their desires. With raw honesty and unflinching prose, Zane delves into the dark heart of addiction – its intensity, its lure, and its inevitable consequences.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for adults only and contains explicit content.
- Addicted is a brutally honest look at the dangers of addiction and its effects on relationships.
- Zane’s prose is lyrical and forceful, pulling the reader into the story with ease.
- The characters are well drawn and three dimensional, which makes their descent into addiction all the more compelling.
- It’s not for everyone
- there is a lot of explicit sexual content.
- It can be repetitive at times.
- The characters are very flawed, which makes it difficult to sympathize with them.
Learn more about the author
Zane is the New York Times best-selling author of more than seventy novels, including Getting StartED, Shame on It All, Nervous and Addicted. She has penned numerous titles for Erotic ition Publishing House such as Afterburn, Rush and Bliss (written with her husband). Zane lives in Maryland.
“Addicted is a scorching, intense look at how one woman’s addiction to sex destroys her relationships with the three men she loves. Zane writes with unflinching honesty and precision about sexuality and its consequences in this dark, compelling novel.”
“Addicted is hot, sexy and leaves you wanting more. Zane knows how to write a steamy story that will leave you breathless.”
“Addicted is an intense, erotic novel that explores the nature of sexual obsession. Zane’s unflinching prose brings to life the characters’ passions and desires in a way that is both illuminating and utterly compelling.”
“Addicted is one of the best books I have ever read! The characters are so realistic and the story is intriguing.”