After Ever Happy is the fourth and final book in Anna Todd’s After series. In this installment, Tessa and Hardin finally have their happy ending, but it doesn’t come without complications. Their relationship is tested once again as they deal with new family dynamics, career changes, and an unexpected pregnancy. With everything going on between them, will they be able to make it work?
For who is this book for ?
This book is for adults who are interested in erotic literature. It contains mature content and sexual references that may not be appropriate for all readers.
- The characters are well-developed and believable
- The plot is engaging and exciting
- The ending provides a satisfactory conclusion to the series
- The series is dark and emotional, and the ending may be a little too sweet for some readers
- The epilogue is quite long, which could be seen as both good or bad
- Some readers may not enjoy the erotic scenes throughout
Learn more about the author
Anna Todd is the New York Times bestselling author of the After series. She started writing fan fiction in 2012 and published her first novel, After, in 2014.
“Anna Todd’s After series is one of the best I’ve ever read. The characters are well written and believable and the plotlines are intense and keep you hooked until the end.”
“Anna Todd is a genius.”
“I LOVED this book! I couldn’t put it down and stayed up all night reading it. It was a perfect end to the series.”
“This is a must read series for any fan of love stories! The characters are so believable and the storylines will keep you hooked until the very end!”