In this lighthearted and lively romance, follow the misadventures of two aliens as they try to abduct a human for milk. With plenty of humor and an engaging plot, MacKinnon’s latest is sure to entertain readers with its wacky take on first contact.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who loves lighthearted, fun romance stories with a sprinkle of humor. If you’re looking for an enjoyable read that will make you laugh out loud, then this book is perfect for you!
- The book is humorous and entertaining
- The plot is engaging
- The characters are likable
- The author’s sense of humor might not be everyone’s cup of tea.
- The book is a lighthearted romance, so some readers might find it too fluffy or silly.
- Some parts of the plot may seem absurd to those who are not familiar with science fiction or comedy
Learn more about the author
Skye MacKinnon is a bestselling author of lighthearted and humorous romances. She lives in the Pacific Northwest with her husband and two young children. When she’s not writing or playing with her kids, Skye enjoys hiking, camping, and spending time outdoors.
“A hilarious and light-hearted romp through the universe. If you’re looking for a book that will make you laugh out loud, then this is definitely it.”
“Hilarious and endearing! A wonderful read for anyone looking for a bit of humor in their day.”