Ambrose is the fifth book in Silvia Violet’s The Theriot Family series, a hot and steamy mafia romance featuring two men from rival families. Matteo Sabatini has always been drawn to bad boys, so when he meets Ambrose Theriot, heir to the New Orleans crime syndicate, he can’t resist. Unfortunately for Matteo, Ambrose is strictly off-limits…and his family would kill him if they found out about their relationship. Despite the risks, Matteo and Ambrose can’t keep their hands off each other. Their passion simmering beneath the surface threatens to boil over at any moment – especially when old grudges and bitter rivalries come between them. If they’re going to have any chance at happiness together, they’ll need to learn how to trust each other completely or risk losing everything.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for adults who enjoy LGBTQ+ romance. It features explicit sexual content and mature themes.
- The author does a great job of creating well-rounded, interesting characters with complex motivations.
- The romance is hot and steamy, and the plot is full of suspenseful moments that keep you turning the pages.
- This series is an LGBTQ+ gem, and it’s refreshing to read a mafia story with queer protagonists.
- The book may be too steamy for some readers
- The story may be predictable to some readers
- The ending may not be satisfying for all
Learn more about the author
Silvia Violet is a queer, Latinx author and illustrator. When she’s not writing or drawing, she can be found playing video games, watching anime, or obsessing over her cats. Silvia lives in North Carolina with her partner and their two cats.
“This book was amazing! I loved the characters and their story. The romance between Ambrose and Matteo is hot and intense.”
“I absolutely loved Ambrose! The characters are so well written and the plot is fantastic. I can’t wait to read more from this author.”
“I loved Ambrose! It’s been a while since I’ve read a book that had me so hooked from beginning to end.”
“Another amazing addition to the series. I loved Ambrose and Matteo together – their chemistry was sizzling hot! “