If you’re like many parents, you may find that your child’s occasional tantrums and bouts of anger are challenging and frustrating. But don’t worry – help is on the way! Anger Management for Parents will show you how to manage your own emotions while raising a happy, confident child. Written by Susan Garcia, a parenting expert with over 20 years of experience, this book provides step-by-step instructions for dealing with emotional outbursts. You’ll learn how to identify the source of your child’s anger, set limits effectively, and provide positive reinforcement when needed. Plus, Garcia offers helpful advice for handling common problems such as sibling rivalry and bullying behavior. With Anger Management for Parents in your toolkit, you can finally start enjoying parenting again!
For who is this book for ?
This book is for parents who have children aged 3-12 years old. It helps to teach you how manage your emotions as well as your child’s emotions in a productive way.
- This book is very helpful in managing a child’s anger.
- The author has over 20 years of experience, providing valuable advice.
- This book offers step by step instructions which makes it easy to follow
- The author is Susan Garcia, a parenting expert with over 20 years of experience. While her credentials are legitimate and she doubtless has much advice to offer, this may not be the right book for everyone.
- The writing can feel dense at times; readers who prefer breezy or more anecdotal writing might struggle a bit here. Additionally, some of the examples given tend towards the clinical side and might not resonate with all parents.
- There is a lot of information packed into these pages
- so much so that it could feel overwhelming for some people
Learn more about the author
Susan Garcia is a parenting expert who has been working with families for over 20 years. She’s the author of several books, including Anger Management for Parents, and her work has been featured in magazines such as Parenting and Redbook.
“This book is a parenting lifesaver! Garcia’s step-by-step approach makes it easy to understand and implement. I highly recommend it for any parent struggling with anger issues in their child.”
“This book is loaded with helpful information for managing your child’s anger. Garcia provides clear and concise instructions that are easy to follow.”
“This is an amazing book! Susan Garcia has a great way of explaining things and giving advice. After reading this book, I feel like I can finally deal with my son’s outbursts in a positive and effective manner.”
“This book is a must-read for any parent struggling with anger management issues. Garcia provides easy to follow tips and strategies that are effective and help create a more peaceful home environment.”