This book is a report compiled by the Office of The Director Of National Intelligence, highlighting the major threats to national security in the coming year. It covers topics such as terrorism, cybersecurity, and geopolitical instability around the world.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone interested in national security and the threats posed to it. It provides a detailed overview of the challenges faced by the U.S. intelligence community, as well as potential solutions.
- The book provides an overview of the major threats to national security in 2022, which can help policymakers plan for potential contingencies.
- It is written by the Office of The Director Of National Intelligence, so it has a high level of credibility.
- The book is up-to-date and relevant, as it was published in February 2020.
- It is not a novel or work of fiction
- It can be dry and technical at times
- It may be difficult to follow for those who are not experts in the field
Learn more about the author
The Office of The Director Of National Intelligence is an agency of the United States government responsible for providing intelligence to policy makers.
“Clear and concise overview of the most pressing issues facing our nation. A must-read for anyone interested in keeping up with current events.”
“This is an essential read for anyone who wants to stay up-to-date on the major threats to our national security. The report covers everything from terrorism and geopolitics to cybersecurity and environmental issues. It’s a great resource for policymakers, researchers, and students.”
“This is an excellent resource for anyone who wants to stay up-to-date on the latest threats facing our nation. The report covers a wide range of topics, from terrorism to political instability around the world, and provides in-depth analysis of each one. I would highly recommend it to anyone with an interest in national security.”
“This is an essential read for anyone who wants to stay up-to-date on the major threats facing our nation. The report is clearly written and easy to understand, and it provides a comprehensive overview of the most pressing issues we face.”