In the seventh installment of Andrea Kane’s acclaimed forensic series, FBI agent Patrick Bowers is on the hunt for an elusive serial killer. Dubbed “The Bone Collector” by the media, this sadistic madman has been targeting young women in upstate New York. Bowers’ investigation leads him to a small town in Vermont where he teams up with local detective Emily Watts to track down The Bone Collector before he can claim another victim. As they close in on their quarry, Bowers and Watts discover that there is more to this case than meets the eye. And when things take a deadly turn, they must race against time to stop The Bone Collector from striking again.
For who is this book for ?
This book is perfect for fans of mystery, thriller and suspense novels. It tells the story of FBI agent Patrick Bowers as he investigates a serial killer known as “The Bone Collector.” Alongside local detective Emily Watts, Bowers must stop The Bone Collector from claiming any more victims. This page-turning read is full of twists and turns that will keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end.
- The Bone Collector is a thrilling, page-turning read that will keep you hooked until the very end.
- Andrea Kane’s writing is sharp and suspenseful, with plenty of twists and turns to keep you guessing.
- The characters are well drawn and realistic, making for an enjoyable (and sometimes harrowing) journey into the world of forensic crime solving.
- The Bone Collector is a sadistic madman who has been targeting young women in upstate New York.
- Bowers’ investigation leads him to a small town in Vermont where he teams up with local detective Emily Watts to track down The Bone Collector before he can claim another victim.
- As they close in on their quarry, Bowers and Watts discover that there is more to this case than meets the eye.
Learn more about the author
Andrea Kane is the New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author of twenty-six novels. She has won numerous awards for her writing, including a RITA from the Romance Writers of America for Best Romantic Suspense Novel, three Daphne du Maurier Awards, and two National Readers’ Choice Awards. Andrea lives in North Carolina with her husband and their three sons. For fans of Karin Slaughter and Lisa Gardner comes At Any Cost—the seventh electrifying thriller in FBI agent Patrick Bowers’s forensic series. Dubbed “The Bone Collector” by an unnerved public, this sadistic murderer has been targeting young women upstate New York…and Scottsville, Vermont detective Emily Watts knows it’s only a matter of time before he strikes again within her jurisdiction. When she teams up with enigmatic FBI agent Patrick Bowers to track him down, they soon realize there is more to The Bone Collector than meets the eye—and that he may be closer than they imagined. With stakes mounting each step of the way, can Watts and Bowers catch this killer before another life is lost?
“Fast-paced and thrilling . . . leaves the reader eagerly turning pages.”
“Andrea Kane is one of the best suspense writers out there.”
“This is one of the best books I have read in a while. The characters are believable and well drawn out, and the plot moves along at a good pace.”
“This series just keeps getting better and better! Andrea Kane is a genius at creating suspenseful, page-turning mysteries.”