In “Atomic Habits,” James Clear offers a proven, step-by-step plan for creating good habits and breaking bad ones. Based on years of scientific research and behavioral psychology, the book lays out a framework that can be used to make any change in life permanent. Clear is the author of ” Atomic Habits.
For who is this book for ?
Atomic Habits is for anyone who wants to improve their life. The book offers a proven, step-by-step plan for creating good habits and breaking bad ones. It is based on years of scientific research and behavioral psychology.
- The book is based on scientific research
- The book offers a step-by-step plan
- The book can be used to make any change permanent
- The book is based on years of scientific research, which can be dense and difficult to follow.
- The framework that Clear lays out can be applied to any change in life, making it somewhat generic.
- Habits can be hard to break, and this book does not offer any guarantees.
Learn more about the author
James Clear is an entrepreneur, writer, and speaker. He is the author of ” Atomic Habits”, which will be released in October 2018. His work has been featured in The New York Times, Forbes, TIME, Harvard Business Review, and more.
“Clear’s habits program is science-based, straightforward and easy to follow. In Atomic Habits, he outlines how creating good habits can improve your life in all areas – health, work, relationships and more.”
“Clear offers a simple but powerful plan for breaking bad habits and forming good ones. If you’re having trouble changing your behavior, this book is for you.”
” Clear has solidified his place as one of the country’s leading experts on habit formation with this excellent new book. Atomic Habits is a must-read for anyone looking to overhaul their habits, both big and small.”
“The book is well written and easy to read. Clear has a knack for explaining complex concepts in a way that makes them easy to understand.”