This is the autobiography of Paramahansa Yogananda, one of the foremost spiritual teachers in India. The book covers his life and teachings, and offers a detailed description of yoga and meditation. It is an inspiring read for anyone interested in spirituality or self-improvement.
For who is this book for ?
Paramahansa Yogonanda’s Autobiography of a Yogi is for any spiritual seeker looking for an introduction to the world of yoga and meditation. The book provides a detailed look at the life and teachings of one of India’s foremost spiritual teachers, making it an informative read for anyone interested in spirituality or self-improvement.
- It is a detailed autobiography of Paramahansa Yogananda
- It covers his life and teachings in great detail
- It is an inspiring read for anyone interested in spirituality or selfimprovement
- It is a dense read, with lots of spiritual concepts and terminology
- Yogananda’s experiences may be difficult for some people to relate to
- The book does not necessarily provide clear instructions on how to practice yoga or meditation
Learn more about the author
Paramahansa Yogananda was born in India in 1893 and became a guru to many Westerners seeking spiritual enlightenment. He is the author of several books, including Autobiography of a Yogi, which has been translated into more than 20 languages. Yogananda died in 1952 at the age of 59.
“If you are at all interested in yoga, meditation or self-improvement, this is a MUST read. I could not put it down.”
“If you are looking for an introduction to the world of yoga and meditation, then this is the book for you. Yogananda’s autobiography provides a comprehensive overview of these ancient practices, as well as their potential benefits for modern-day life.”
“I have read many books on yoga and spirituality, but this is the one that has had the most profound impact on my life. Yogananda’s teachings are simple yet powerful, and his descriptions of spiritual experience are unforgettable.”