This is a copy of the original 1897 novel, Dracula, by Bram Stoker. The story follows Count Dracula as he moves from Transylvania to England to spread the undead curse to new blood and battles a group of people led by Professor Abraham Van Helsing.
For who is this book for ?
- This book is a classic piece of literature.
- It tells a suspenseful and thrilling story.
- The writing is well done and makes for an enjoyable read.
- The book is outdated and difficult to read
- The story can be slow at times
- It’s a classic, but not everyone will enjoy it
Learn more about the author
Bram Stoker was born on November 8, 1847, in Dublin, Ireland. He worked as a theater manager and journalist before writing Dracula (1897), one of the most famous horror novels ever published.
“This is one of my favorite books of all time! It’s definitely a classic and I would recommend it to anyone who loves horror stories.”
“This is one of my favorite books of all time. It’s a classic for a reason!”
“It’s a classic! If you’re looking for a good vampire story, this is it.”