B. J. Harrison Reads The Lost World is a novel by Arthur Conan Doyle about a group of explorers who venture into an isolated area in South America where they find living dinosaurs.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who loves a good adventure story with some exciting dinosaurs thrown in.
- The novel has a great mix of suspense, thrilling action, and interesting characters.
- The dinosaurs are realistically depicted and add to the excitement of the story.
- Conan Doyle’s writing is skillful and engaging, making for an enjoyable reading experience.
- The characters are not very likable.
- The plot is slow and the ending is anti-climactic.
- The language used in the book is dated and difficult to read.
Learn more about the author
Arthur Conan Doyle was born on May 22, 1859 in Edinburgh, Scotland. He wrote a number of successful novels and short stories during his lifetime, including the Sherlock Holmes series.
“This is my favorite book of all time!”
“The Lost World is a great book. It’s exciting, thrilling, and suspenseful.”
“A classic adventure story that’s still as exciting today as it was when it was first published.”
“B. J. Harrison Reads The Lost World is a great book! I really enjoyed it and would definitely recommend it to others.”