For who is this book for ?
- The story is inspiring and motivational
- The audiobook is entertaining and well-produced
- It teaches important life lessons
- The story is a bit cliché
- The audio quality could be better
- It might be difficult for children who are not avid athletes to follow
Learn more about the author
Jake Maddox is a pseudonym for a team of writers who specialize in sports-themed children’s books.
“Jake Maddox has written an amazing story about two young athletes who have to overcome obstacles on and off the playing field in order to achieve their goals. This audiobook is well-read, exciting, and informative.”
“This book is amazing! It has great morals and life lessons that kids can learn from. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants their children to be good role models.”
“It was great! I loved it!”