Bad Karma is the true story of a Mexico trip from hell. Author Paul Wilson takes readers along on his ill-fated journey, detailing all the disasters that befell him and his companions. From getting lost in the Mexican jungle to being robbed at gunpoint, Bad Karma is an engrossing read full of unfortunate mishaps.
For who is this book for ?
This book is perfect for travel enthusiasts who are looking for a thrilling, suspenseful read. Paul Wilson’s descriptions of his misadventures in Mexico will have readers on the edge of their seats, rooting for him to finally make it out alive.
- Wilson is a skilled storyteller, making Bad Karma an entertaining read
- The book provides valuable insight into the dangers that can be encountered while traveling in Mexico
- It offers readers a cautionary tale of what to avoid while on vacation
- The author often goes off on tangents that don’t seem to have anything to do with the story
- The book is poorly edited, and contains numerous typos
- It’s a bit predictable
- you can pretty much guess what’s going to happen next based on the previous chapter
Learn more about the author
Paul Wilson is a travel writer and author of Bad Karma. He has written for numerous publications, including the New York Times, The Guardian, and Lonely Planet Magazine.
“Bad Karma is a hilarious, must-read travelogue of one man’s unlucky journey to Mexico. Paul Wilson takes readers on a wild ride from start to finish, with plenty of mishaps and laugh-out-loud moments along the way. If you’re looking for an escapist read that will have you shaking your head in disbelief, look no further!”
“A hilarious, edge-of-your-seat account of one man’s disastrous attempt to vacation in Mexico. Wilson is a gifted storyteller, and I couldn’t put this book down!”
“I could not put this book down! Wilson’s misadventures had me laughing out loud and cringing in horror all at the same time.”
“I couldn’t put this book down! Wilson’s misadventures kept me entertained from beginning to end.”