Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with his touch, obliterating all my defenses until I was helplessly consumed by him. My name is Eva Tramell and I succumbed to his dark desire… “Bared to You” is an erotic romance novel written by Sylvia Day, author of “Crossfire”. The book tells the story of Eva Tramell, who becomes involved with Gideon Cross, a wealthy and dangerously seductive man with shadowy past connections. Despite their intense connection, Eva isn’t sure she can handle Gideon’s darkness or escape unscathed from her involvement with him.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for a mature audience as it contains explicit sexual content.
- The book is well-written and Sylvia Day has a talent for creating steamy, addictive romances.
- The characters are sympathetic and easy to root for, especially Eva who is strong but also flawed in interesting ways.
- The plot is suspenseful and keep the reader engaged from start to finish.
- The book is very steamy and may be too much for some readers.
- The plot can get a bit repetitive at times.
- Some readers may not like the BDSM elements in the story.
Learn more about the author
Sylvia Day is the author of “Bared to You” and other books in the Crossfire series. She also wrote “Reflected in You”, which is a spin-off novel set five years after the events of “Bared to You”.
“Bared to You”
“Sylvia Day knows how to write a smoking hot, emotionally charged story!”
“Sylvia Day has outdone herself with Bared to You. This is an amazing story of two people finding their way back to each other against all odds.”
“Bared to You”