Bath Haus is a thriller about two men who find themselves at the center of a conspiracy. When they meet by chance, they soon realize that they are being targeted by someone or something. As they try to unravel the mystery, their lives are in danger, and they must outsmart their pursuers before it’s too late.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who loves a good thriller with LGBTQ+ characters. It’s perfect for fans of books like Gone Girl or Sharp Objects.
- The story is fast-paced and suspenseful
- The characters are well developed and relatable
- It sheds light on a little-known topic within the LGBTQ+ community
- The writing is dry and uninteresting
- The plot is convoluted and nonsensical
- The characters are unlikable
Learn more about the author
P. J. Vernon is a gay, LGBTQ+ author who writes thrillers and mysteries. This is her first book.
“Bath Haus is a page-turning thriller that had me on the edge of my seat. I couldn’t put it down! The characters are well developed and the plot is compelling. I can’t wait to read more from P. J. Vernon!”
“Gripping, edge of your seat thriller. I read it in one sitting!”
“Thrilling, intriguing, and suspenseful!”
“A thriller with a gay twist! I absolutely loved it!”