Battle Cry is a book about waging and winning the war within. It’s written by Jason Wilson, who is an award-winning journalist, author and screenwriter. The book contains stories from his own life as well as insights from prominent thought leaders on how to overcome personal challenges. Battle Cry offers readers powerful tools for developing resilience in the face of adversity and creating authentic happiness in their lives.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for people who are looking to overcome personal challenges and find happiness in their lives. It contains insights from thought leaders on how to become resilient and achieve success despite setbacks.
- The author is an award-winning journalist, which lends credibility to his ideas.
- The book contains stories from the author’s own life as well as insights from prominent thought leaders. This makes it a rich and varied resource.
- The book offers readers powerful tools for developing resilience in the face of adversity and creating authentic happiness in their lives.
- May be difficult to apply the concepts without personal guidance from author
- May be repetitive for some readers
- Could potentially inspire change in those who are already motivated
Learn more about the author
Jason Wilson is an award-winning journalist, author and screenwriter. His work has appeared in magazines such as Esquire, Wired and Rolling Stone, and he has written for The New York Times, Los Angeles Times and other publications. He is the coauthor of four books including Boozehound: On the Trail of the American Cocktail. A graduate of Wesleyan University, Jason now lives in Southern California with his wife and two young children.
“I just read Battle Cry and it is terrific! It is a real page-turner with great insights, stories and ideas. I think it will help many people.”
“Wilson has crafted a timeless guide to prevailing in the face of inner challenges. This book is not only relevant but essential for anyone on the quest for authentic happiness and lasting success.”
“Battle Cry is an engaging, insightful read. Wilson draws on his own experiences and those of others to illustrate the principles that can help us overcome any challenge we face in life. I highly recommend it!”