This book is a compilation of teachings from martial artist and actor Bruce Lee. It covers a variety of topics such as health, fitness, philosophy, self-defense and more. The main message that Lee tries to impart is for people to be like water; adaptable and fluid in order to overcome any obstacle.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who wants to learn about the philosophy of Bruce Lee, or improve their martial arts skills. It can be used as a reference guide or motivational tool.
- This book is a compilation of teachings from martial artist and actor Bruce Lee.
- It covers a variety of topics such as health, fitness, philosophy, self-defense and more. The main message that Lee tries to impart is for people to be like water; adaptable and fluid in order to overcome any obstacle
- The author’s son compiled and wrote this book which might make it biased.
- The teachings are a bit scattered and could use some organization.
- Some of the advice is dated or not applicable in today’s society.
Learn more about the author
Shannon Lee is the daughter of Bruce Lee and has been dedicated to preserving her father’s legacy since his death in 1973. She has written a number of books about him, as well as produced documentaries and continues to teach martial arts around the world.
“Bruce Lee is one of the most iconic martial artists of all time and this book showcases his teachings in a clear, easy to understand way. If you are looking for inspiration or motivation to improve any area of your life, then Be Water, My Friend is definitely worth reading.”
“I have learned so much from this book! Bruce Lee is an amazing teacher and his philosophy really resonates with me. If you are looking for inspiration and wisdom, then look no further than Be Water, My Friend.”
“This is an amazing book! The teachings of Bruce Lee are so profound and applicable to everyday life. I would highly recommend it to anyone!”
“Bruce Lee is one of the most legendary martial artists and actors in history. His teachings have inspired people for generations and this book does a great job of compiling them all into one place. If you’re looking to learn about Bruce Lee or just get some inspiration from his philosophy, this book is definitely worth reading.”