Beautiful Bastard is a steamy and sultry novel about an office romance that quickly spirals out of control. Chloe Mills has just started working for her dream company, but she can’t help but feel overwhelmed by her hot and demanding new boss Bennett Ryan. When they’re forced to work together on a project, things quickly heat up between them, and the lines between business and pleasure start to blur. Can their relationship survive when things get too complicated?
For who is this book for ?
This book is perfect for fans of erotic romance novels who are looking for a story with plenty to keep them entertained. Christina Lauren’s writing is extremely engaging, and the characters are both likable and relatable.
- The book is extremely well written and easy to read.
- The characters are realistically portrayed and very engaging.
- The plot moves along at a perfect pace, maintaining suspense while also providing plenty of hot scenes between the two main characters.
- The characters are extremely shallow and lack development.
- The book is vulgar and filled with explicit content that’s not appropriate for all audiences.
- It’s simply a trashy romance novel with no literary value whatsoever.
Learn more about the author
Christina Lauren is the combined pen name of two friends who met in college and started writing together when they realized their mutual interest in enemies-to-lovers stories. Their books include Beautiful Bastard, Roomies, Autobiography of a Fat Girl, Under Contract, Dating You Hating Me and Love iOS. They live in Los Angeles.
“One of the hottest and most addictive books I’ve read this year! Christina Lauren knows how to write a sexy, romantic story that will keep you hooked until the very end.”
“The perfect blend of humor, hotness and heart!”
“Wow! Christina Lauren has done it again. This book is smoking hot!”
“One of the steamiest, sexiest books I’ve read in a while! Christina Lauren knows how to write an irresistible love story.”