Batman is back in this original novel based on the exciting new movie! When an old enemy, The Joker, resurfaces to threaten Gotham City, Batman must once again save his city. Can he stop The Joker and restore peace before it’s too late? Find out in this action-packed story that includes 8 pages of full-color photos from the film.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for children who are fans of the Batman movie. It tells the story of how The Joker returns and threatens Gotham City, and how Batman saves his city once again.
- The book is based on the exciting new movie, which will make readers excited to read it.
- The story is packed with action and includes photos from the film, making it a visual and engaging experience for readers.
- This book would be perfect for fans of Batman who are looking for a novelized version of the movie
- The book might not be as exciting or action-packed as the movie.
- The story may only focus on Batman and The Joker, neglecting other characters in the film.
- Some of the photos included could be spoilers for those who have yet to see the movie.
Learn more about the author
Random House is a children’s audiobook company. They are the authors of Before the Batman: An Original Movie Novel (The Batman Movie). This book is based on the exciting new movie about Bruce Wayne aka Batman. In order to save Gotham City from his old enemy, The Joker, he will have to restore peace before it’s too late!
“This book was really good. It was exciting and had a lot of action. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes Batman or just wants an exciting read.”
“Batman is one of my favorite super heroes and I loved this book. It was exciting and full of action. I definitely recommend it to all Batman fans.”
“This was so cool. It’s a novelization of the new Batman movie that came out, and it has all sorts of pictures from the movie in it. I really liked reading about how different parts of the movie were made and what inspired certain scenes.”
“This book is full of excitement and adventure. My son loved it!”