Being a Good Citizen is a book about citizenship for children. In it, Mary Small explains what it means to be a good citizen and provides examples of how to act responsibly and respectfully in the community. This engaging audiobook teaches kids about their rights and responsibilities as citizens, inspiring them to become active participants in their local communities.
For who is this book for ?
Being a Good Citizen is for children who want to learn about what it means to be a good citizen. It teaches them about their rights and responsibilities, as well as how they can participate in their local community.
- Teaches children about their rights and responsibilities as citizens
- Encourages active participation in local communities
- Engaging audiobook that is easy to understand
- The book does not provide any examples of how to act unresponsibly or disrespectfully in the community.
- The book does not explain what it means to be a good citizen on a global scale.
- The audiobook version is narrated by a children’s choir, which can be off-putting for some listeners.
Learn more about the author
Mary Small is a teacher and author who specializes in children’s literature. She has written several books on citizenship for kids, including Being a Good Citizen and The Kids’ Guide to Social Action.
“This was a great book! It explained what it means to be a good citizen in detail and had many examples for kids to follow. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an introduction on citizenship.”
“Being a Good Citizen is an excellent book for teaching children about being responsible and respectful members of society. The author does an excellent job of explaining what citizenship means, and provides clear examples of how to be a good citizen. I would highly recommend this book to anyone with children aged 5-11.”
“Being a Good Citizen is an excellent resource for teaching kids about responsible citizenship. It’s packed with valuable information, and the narrative is clear and easy to follow. I highly recommend this book.”
“Being a Good Citizen is an important book for kids! It teaches them what it means to be responsible and respectful members of their community. The narration is clear, concise, and easy to follow, making it perfect for young listeners.”