This book is a guide to the modern fundamentals of golf, written by Ben Hogan. It covers everything from grip and stance to swing plane and club head speed. This is an essential read for any golfer looking to improve their game.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for any golfer looking to improve their game. It covers the basics of grip and stance, as well as more advanced concepts like swing plane and club head speed.
- “This book has taught me more about golf than any other resource I have ever read.”
- “It’s helped my game more than anything else I’ve tried.”
- “If you want to be a better golfer, this is the book for you.”
- It might be a little too technical for beginners
- It could be repetitive for experienced golfers
- It’s not the most exciting read
Learn more about the author
Born in 1912, Ben Hogan is considered one of the greatest golfers of all time. He won nine major championships during his career, including six Masters titles and three PGA Championships. After retiring from competition in 1955, he turned to writing and coaching, sharing his vast knowledge of the game with others.
“If you are looking for a book on the basics of golf, this is it. Hogan takes you through each aspect of your game and how to improve it.”
“If you are looking to take your golf game up a notch, this is the book for you.”
“This is one of the best golf instruction books I’ve ever read. It’s clear, concise, and easy to understand.”
“I have never read a golf book like this one. It is the best golf instruction I have ever read.”