In Bend and Stretch, Pamela Hill Nettleton guides listeners through the amazing workings of their bones and muscles. With clear explanations and fun exercises, this audiobook will have kids bending, stretching, and growing stronger every day!
For who is this book for ?
This book is for kids who want to learn about their bones and muscles. It has clear explanations and fun exercises, so they can bend, stretch, and grow stronger every day!
- The author has a clear and fun voice that makes the information enjoyable to listen to.
- The book is full of exercises that help children learn about their bones and muscles.
- The subject matter is particularly relevant for growing kids who are constantly bending, stretching, and growing in all sorts of ways!
- The author could have gone into more detail about each topic.
- The book might be too short for some listeners.
- Some of the exercises in the back might be difficult or dangerous for young children to attempt on their own.
Learn more about the author
Pamela Hill Nettleton is an award-winning author of more than seventy books for children. A former teacher and school librarian, she has a master’s degree in reading education from Columbia University.
“This is an excellent audiobook for teaching children about bones and muscles. The author’s explanations are clear and easy to understand, and the exercises are fun and engaging. My kids have enjoyed listening to this book, and they’ve learned a lot from it! I highly recommend Bend and Stretch for anyone looking for a good introduction to human anatomy.”
“My daughter loves this book! She’s learned a lot about her body and how it works. The exercises are fun, and she can’t wait to do them every day.”
“My daughter is six and has listened to this book twice a day for the past two weeks. She loves it! The chapters are short so she can listen while we do other things, like fold laundry or drive in the car. I highly recommend Bend and Stretch for anyone with elementary-age children.”
“This is a great book! My daughter learned so much from it and really enjoyed doing the exercises.”