In the final installment of the Omega Prophecy trilogy, Carina and her friends battle to stop a catastrophic event that threatens all life on Earth. With time running out, they must find a way to prevent an ancient evil from unleashing its destruction. But even if they succeed, will Carina ever be able to forgive herself for what she has done?
For who is this book for ?
This book is for people who are interested in romance, adventure, and suspense. It is the third and final book in the Omega Prophecy trilogy, so it would be best to read the first two books before picking this one up.
- The suspenseful and action-packed plot will keep readers riveted to the pages
- The well drawn characters are easy to empathize with
- Ash has a gift for creating worlds that are vividly imagined and richly detailed
- The author teases the reader with a love triangle but ends up not following through
- The ending is somewhat anticlimactic
- The characters are flat and uninteresting
Learn more about the author
Nora Ash is the author of the Omega Prophecy trilogy. She lives in California with her husband and two children.
“I could not put this book down! It is a wild ride from start to finish. The characters are well developed and the dialogue is witty and engaging. I highly recommend this series for fans of action-packed romance.”
“A thrilling and romantic adventure that will leave you breathless.”
“A heart-pounding end to an amazing trilogy!”
“Against all odds, Nora Ash has once again drawn us into her web of intrigue and suspense. Betraying Destiny is a roller coaster ride of emotions that will leave you breathless until the very last page.”