In “Between Death and Life,” Dolores Cannon recounts her conversations with a spirit who has died and crossed over to the other side. This mysterious entity offers startling insights into what happens after death, how our thoughts create our reality, and the purpose of life on Earth. With uncanny accuracy, she answers questions that have perplexed humanity for centuries.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for those curious about what happens after death, and how our thoughts create our reality. It also provides insight into the purpose of life on Earth.
- The book is filled with revelations about what happens after death
- It provides clarity into the purpose of life on Earth
- The author has a very credible background
- The book is repetitive and could have been edited down.
- The author’s religious beliefs come through strongly and some readers may find this off-putting.
- Cannon’s channeling style can be difficult to follow at times.
Learn more about the author
Dolores Cannon is a world-renowned regression therapist, UFO researcher, and author of 18 books. She has appeared on numerous radio and TV shows throughout the world.
“This is a great book! The author has an amazing ability to communicate with spirits and glean information from them. She provides clear, concise answers to some of the biggest questions we all have about life after death.”
“I found this book to be fascinating! I have always been interested in after death/spiritual experiences, and Dolores Cannon’s account was so detailed and vivid. It really gave me a new perspective on life.”
“Dolores Cannon has done it again! Between Death and Life is another blockbuster book that will leave you spellbound. If you have ever wondered about what happens after we die, this book provides amazing answers from a spirit who crossed over to the other side.”