“Between the Lines” is a children’s audiobook about three kids who discover they have special abilities. They soon learn that they must use their gifts to help others and protect the world from evil.
For who is this book for ?
This book is perfect for children who are looking for a good adventure story with exciting characters.
- The story is exciting and fast-paced.
- The characters are likable and relatable.
- It teaches important values such as bravery, friendship, and selflessness.
- The book is too short.
- The author could have elaborated more on the characters’ abilities.
- The ending was a little rushed.
Learn more about the author
Claudia Whitsitt is an author and mother of three. She has written several children’s books, including “Between the Lines.” I’m completely shattered at the moment.
“This is a great book for kids who are looking for something exciting and new. It’s filled with action, adventure, and suspense.”
“A great book for kids who love adventure and mystery. They won’t be able to put it down!”
“I really liked this book! It’s exciting and full of adventure.”
“I loved this book! It’s exciting, filled with action, and has a great message. I can’t wait for the next one!”