Jordan B. Peterson’s latest book is a follow-up to his international bestseller, “12 Rules for Life.” “Beyond Order” tackles 12 more rules for life, including making order out of chaos, thinking in terms of relationships rather than objects, and understanding the power of emotion. In typical Jordan B. Peterson fashion, each rule is explained with concrete examples and backed up by scientific research.
For who is this book for ?
Jordan B. Peterson’s latest book is for anyone looking for a better way to live their life. The 12 rules are based on scientific research and practical examples, so they are easy to understand and apply.
- The author has a clear and concise writing style that makes the book easy to read.
- The rules are practical and applicable to everyday life.
- The book is well researched and provides ample evidence for each rule.
- The author drones on and on about obscure examples that don’t really relate to the rule at hand.
- The book is repetitive and could have been condensed into a much shorter version.
- It’s not particularly helpful or inspiring, especially for people who are struggling with life’s challenges.
Learn more about the author
Jordan B. Peterson is a clinical psychologist and tenured professor at the University of Toronto. His lectures on self-improvement, mythology, and psychology have amassed millions of views online. He is the author of “12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos” and “Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief.” Following is a transcript of the video.
“This is a very insightful and helpful book. I have read it twice now!”
“This is a fantastic book! Dr. Peterson applies his trademark research-backed common sense to an additional dozen rules for life, and the result is another indispensable guidebook for anyone seeking to improve their life.”
“Jordan Peterson has done it again! This book is a fantastic follow up to 12 Rules for Life. It contains 12 more rules that are important in order to have a successful and meaningful life. Each rule is explained with clear examples and scientific research, making it easy for anyone to understand. I would highly recommend this book to anyone looking for guidance on how to live their best life.”
“Jordan Peterson is one of the most important thinkers of our time. His work has opened my eyes to many things in life that I had taken for granted.”