Blue Ocean Strategy, Expanded Edition is a book about business strategy. The author, W. Chan Kim, argues that companies should focus on creating uncontested market space and making the competition irrelevant. He provides case studies and examples to illustrate his points. This book is essential reading for anyone interested in business or entrepreneurship.
For who is this book for ?
- The author provides case studies and examples to illustrate his points.
- This book is essential reading for anyone interested in business or entrepreneurship.
- Blue Ocean Strategy, Expanded Edition offers a new perspective on business strategy that is worth considering.
- The author’s examples are mostly from the business world, which may not be relevant to readers outside of that sphere.
- The book is dense and can be difficult to read for those who are not interested in business strategy.
- It does not provide a step-by-step guide on how to create uncontested market space or make the competition irrelevant.
Learn more about the author
W. Chan Kim is an internationally-renowned business strategist and the cofounder of Blue Ocean Strategy LLC. He has taught strategy at INSEAD, one of the world’s leading business schools, for over a decade and is the recipient of numerous awards for teaching excellence. Dr. Kim is a regular commentator on news media outlets such as CNBC, Bloomberg TV, BBC World News, and NPR’s Marketplace Morning Report.
“This is one of the most insightful business books I have ever read. If you are looking to innovate and create new opportunities, then this book is a must-read.”
“A must read for aspiring entrepreneurs and business leaders”
“A must read for any business professional”
“This is one of the most insightful books I have ever read on business strategies and competitive advantages. The author’s ideas are fresh, original, and extremely practical. I would highly recommend it to any business professional or entrepreneur.”