When Cameron first sees the beautiful and mysterious Aiden, he knows that there is something special about him. Aiden seems to be lost in his own world, but Cameron is determined to help him find his way back. What starts as a simple friendship quickly blossoms into something more, and Cameron soon realizes that he’s been bound to the wings of a butterfly all along.
For who is this book for ?
This book it is perfect for the LGBTQ+ community. It talks about a same-sex relationship and how they overcome all the obstacles that come their way.
- The characters are well-developed and realistic.
- The story is engaging and will keep you hooked until the end.
- It’s a great LGBTQ+ romance novel that is sure to appeal to readers of all ages.
- The book may be too sappy for some readers
- The ending may not be satisfying enough for some people
- The characters’ relationship could seem too unrealistic or idealized
Learn more about the author
Zachary Phillips is a young LGBTQ+ author who wrote Bound to the Wings of a Butterfly when he was only 15 years old. He has a passion for writing and hopes to touch as many lives with his words as possible. When not writing, Zachary can be found reading, playing video games, or spending time with friends and family.
“I fell in love with Bound to the Wings of a Butterfly from the first page. Zachary Phillips has created a beautiful and moving story about love, loss, and hope that will stay with you long after you finish reading it.”
“A beautifully written story about love and self-acceptance. I couldn’t put it down!”
“Beautifully written and profoundly moving, Bound to the Wings of a Butterfly is sure to touch your heart.”
“This is such a beautiful and heartfelt story! Zachary Phillips has done an amazing job of capturing the complexities of love and relationships.”