In Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself, Dr. Joe Dispenza draws on decades of scientific research and first-hand experience to show how you can create a life in which your thoughts, emotions, and actions are not predetermined by habit but rather come from a place of inner choice. Dr. Joe offers readers a step-by-step program they can use to become “self-directed individuals,” capableof creating lives that reflect their deepest desires – whether it’s more creativity, improved health, greater happiness or simply becoming free from the chains of selfdefeating behavior.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for people who want to change their lives and be in control of their thoughts, emotions, and actions.
- This book is full of helpful tips for creating a better life.
- It’s well written and easy to follow.
- Dr Dispenza is an expert in this area, and his advice is based on real scientific research.
- The author spends too much time on scientific research that is not necessarily relevant to the main topic.
- The writing style can be dry and choppy in places.
- The book could benefit from a more detailed step-by-step program for readers to follow.
Learn more about the author
Joe Dispenza, DC, is an internationally recognized speaker and author who has taught people from all walks of life how to rewire their brains and change their lives. His first book, Evolve Your Brain: The Science of Changing Your Mind , became a New York Times bestseller. Joe’s second book was You Are the Placebo: Making your mind matter .
“This life-changing book by Dr. Joe Dispenza will help you understand how your thoughts and emotions create your reality.”
“A powerful book that can help you break through your limitations and create the life you have always wanted.”
“Dr. Joe Dispenza’s Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself is quite simply one of the most important books I’ve ever read. It has already changed my life for the better and will continue to do so for many years to come.”