Bri’s Big Crush is the first book in The Babysitter Chronicles, a children’s audiobook series by Melinda Metz. In this exciting new series, follow Bri as she navigates her way through babysitting for the most demanding families in town. With plenty of laughs and mishaps along the way, Bri’s Big Crush is perfect for any reader who loves stories about ordinary kids finding their place in the world.
For who is this book for ?
This book is perfect for any reader who loves stories about ordinary kids finding their place in the world.
- The audiobook is narrated by the author herself, lending a personal touch to the story.
- The book is laugh-out-loud funny, with relatable characters and situations.
- It’s perfect for readers who are just starting to explore chapter books.
- The author could have done a better job developing the characters.
- The story is somewhat predictable.
- Some of the dialogue feels forced and unnatural.
Learn more about the author
Melinda Metz is the author of over 40 books, including The Babysitter Chronicles series. She has worked in children’s publishing for more than 15 years and lives in Los Angeles with her husband and two young sons.
“Bri’s Big Crush is a fun, fast-paced story about a babysitter who has to deal with some pretty crazy families. I loved following Bri as she dealt with everything from wild kids to overbearing parents. This book was perfect for anyone who loves stories about ordinary kids finding their place in the world.”
“This book was so much fun! I loved following Bri as she took on her first babysitting gig. The story was funny, charming, and fast-paced – perfect for a quick listen.”
“For a fun, easy listen that’s perfect for early chapter book readers who are just starting to venture into longer audiobooks, check out Bri’s Big Crush.”
“I love this book! It’s so funny and exciting. I can’t wait for the next one.”