In the third book of Christopher Paolini’s Inheritance Cycle, Eragon must overcome his weaknesses and face terrifying new challenges as he fights to help save the elves.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for teenagers and young adults who are interested in reading about magic, adventure, and battles.
- Fans of Eragon and Paolini’s other works will enjoy the latest installment
- A great read for young adults who love adventure stories
- Full of exciting action, it is hard to put down
- The book skips over major plot points from the first and second books
- The author relies too much on deus ex machina to resolve conflicts
- Paolini’s writing is often clumsy and amateurish
Learn more about the author
Christopher Paolini was born on November 17, 1983 in Southern California. He is the author of the Inheritance Cycle books: Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr.
“Christopher Paolini has done it again! I cannot put this book down; it is just amazing. The characters are so likeable and the plotlines make for an exciting read.”
“Christopher Paolini creates a splendid third book in the Inheritance Cycle, one that will leave readers hungering for more. This tale of Eragon and his dragon Saphira is full of adventure, suspense, mystery and magic.”
“This book was extremely well written and full of adventure. If you are a fan of the first two books, you will not be disappointed with this one.”
“I loved the book. I love how it is written and I can’t wait for the next one.”