This book is a continuation of Bucket’s first travelogue, “Bucket to Greece”. It recounts his journey from the eastern coast of Turkey to Athens, along with all the adventures and misadventures that occurred along the way. This lively and entertaining account is perfect for armchair travelers who want a taste of what it’s like to explore this fascinating region.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for armchair travelers who want to explore the eastern coast of Turkey and Athens. It is a lively and entertaining account that is perfect for those who want to experience this region firsthand.
- The author’s writing is witty and entertaining, providing a lively recounting of his journey.
- The book provides an interesting overview of the culture and history of the region.
- It is perfect for armchair travelers who want to explore this part of the world without leaving their home.
- The author could have been more descriptive in his writing.
- The book is a little short, and could use some additional content.
- Some of the stories seem to be stretched for comedic effect, rather than providing genuine factual insights into Bucket’s journey.
Learn more about the author
V.D. Bucket is a self-proclaimed travel addict and amateur historian who has spent the past several years exploring Greece and the surrounding region. He has written extensively about his travels on his blog, “Bucket List Travel Adventures,” and he currently resides in Istanbul, Turkey.
“Funny, informative and highly entertaining. Bucket’s journey from Turkey to Athens is a real adventure.”
“A hilarious travelogue!”
“A great read for those planning a trip to Greece, or anyone simply interested in learning more about the country and its culture. Bucket’s enthusiastic narration brings the sights and sounds of Greece vividly to life.”
“Bucket to Greece is a fantastic read! If you’re looking for an armchair travelogue that will take you on a journey through Eastern Turkey and Southern Greece, look no further.”