Cell Phone Safety is a children’s audiobook written by Kathy Allen. The book encourages kids to be responsible when using their cell phones by teaching them how to stay safe and use good judgement.
For who is this book for ?
This book is perfect for kids who are just learning how to use a cell phone, or for parents who want to give their children a head start on responsible cellphone usage.
- The book is educational, teaching kids how to stay safe when using their cell phones.
- The book has a positive message, encouraging kids to be responsible and use good judgement.
- The audiobook format makes the story easy and fun for kids to listen to.
- The book is too short
- It does not provide enough practical advice
- There is no accompanying booklet or website
Learn more about the author
Kathy Allen is an author and educator who focuses on children’s literature. She has over 20 years of experience writing, teaching, and designing curriculum for students of all ages.
“This is an excellent audiobook for children about the safe use of cellular telephones. The production features clear voices and concise explanations that will help kids stay safe and make good decisions when using their phones.”
“The perfect introduction to the responsible use of cell phones!”
“This is an excellent book! I read it to my grandson and he loved it. The story was interesting and the message was very important.”
“I liked that the book was an audiobook because I could listen to it while I’m doing homework. It was a good reminder for me about how to stay safe on my phone.”