In Chasing Life, Dr. Sanjay Gupta explores cutting-edge discoveries that could help us age less today. From radical new theories on aging and the mechanisms of immortality to potential cures for some of our worst diseases, Dr. Gupta provides an exciting look at the latest advances in medical science—and how they might improve our lives as we grow older. Could the secrets to a longer, healthier life be hiding in our genes? In this.
For who is this book for ?
Dr. Gupta provides an in-depth exploration of the latest scientific discoveries that could help us age less today, including potential cures for some of our worst diseases. If you’re fascinated by the possibility of living a longer and healthier life, this book is for you!
- Chasing Life is an exciting look at the latest advances in medical science and how they might improve our lives as we grow older.
- The book provides readers with information on cutting-edge discoveries that could help us age less today.
- This book is a great resource for anyone interested in learning more about aging, health, and wellness.
- The book is overly optimistic about the potential for genetic engineering to solve all of our health problems.
- The examples given are mostly from rich, developed countries and may not be applicable in other parts of the world.
- The writing style is very dry and academic
Learn more about the author
Sanjay Gupta is a practicing neurosurgeon and an assistant professor of neurology at Emory University School of Medicine. He also is a correspondent for CNN, where he has won several Emmy Awards.
“If you’re looking for a one-stop resource on aging and longevity, this is the book to read. Gupta provides an up-to-date, concise overview of research in these fields.”
“I highly recommend this book for those interested in learning about the latest anti-aging research. Dr. Gupta does an excellent job of explaining complex scientific concepts in a clear and concise manner.”
“Sanjay Gupta is one of my favorite doctors and I trust him implicitly with anything health related. So when I saw he had written a book on aging, I knew that I wanted to read it! This was an extremely informative read – full of new discoveries in the search for immortality (which sounds like science fiction but could actually be reality someday). If you’re interested in learning more about how to age less today, then this is the perfect book for you!”
“I found this book absolutely fascinating! I have always been interested in the topic of aging and what we can do to prevent it, or at least slow it down. Dr. Gupta provides a great overview of the latest research on this subject and covers everything from anti-aging supplements to gene therapy.”