It’s Christmastime in the small town of Holiday Haven, and everyone is getting ready for the big parade. But when Mayor Gary starts to have second thoughts about his float, the Cheery Charms girls know they need to do something to help. They cast a spell that brings holiday cheer to everyone in town—including Gary!
For who is this book for ?
- The characters are lovable and relatable.
- The story is full of festive cheer.
- It’s a fun, lighthearted read that will put you in the holiday spirit!
- The story feels rushed and incomplete.
- The characters are one dimensional and unrealistic.
- The plot is predictable and clichéd.
Learn more about the author
Bella Falls is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of contemporary and paranormal romance. She loves arguing with her cats, baking cookies, and watching reruns of The Golden Girls. When she’s not writing or torturing her cats, Bella can be found working at her day job as a legal secretary.
“This charming festive tale is sure to bring a smile to your face. The story flows seamlessly and the characters are delightful.”
“This charming story will leave you feeling warm and fuzzy all over. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a sweet, feel-good read.”
“Another captivating installment in the Holiday Haven series! I was drawn in from the start and couldn’t put it down.”
“A great addition to the series!”