Clean Code is a handbook of agile software craftsmanship that helps you write better code with fewer bugs. Robert C. Martin provides expert advice on everything from managing interfaces to documenting your work, and illustrates his points with concise, step-by-step instructions for writing clean code in Java, C#, and Python.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for software professionals who want to write better code with fewer bugs.
- It teaches you how to write code that is easy to read and maintain.
- It provides expert advice on everything from managing interfaces to documenting your work.
- It illustrates its points with concise, step-by-step instructions for writing clean code in Java, C#, and Python.
- Despite being a handbook, it is quite short
- Focuses on 3 languages only
Learn more about the author
Robert C. Martin (Uncle Bob) has been a software professional since 1970 and is the author of Clean Code, The Agile Manifesto, XP Explained, UML for Java Programmers, Designing Object-Oriented Software, Patterns Languages of Programs, and More Joel on Software. He is also the founder of Uncle Bob Consulting LLC., an international training and mentoring company specializing in cleaning up code messes.
“Clean Code is a must-read for anyone working on software.”
“The best book on code I have ever read.”
“Clean Code is the best technical book I’ve ever read. It’s jammed full of practical advice that you can use right away.”
“This book will improve your code, whether you’re a beginner or an experienced professional.”