Color Me Even, Color Me Odd is a children’s audiobook by Gwendolyn Richards. The book follows two twins, one who always wants to be even and the other who just wants to be odd. They switch places for a day and learn about how different their lives are.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for children who are interested in learning about the differences between being even and odd.
- The story is lighthearted and humorous, while also teaching a few valuable lessons.
- The audiobook format is perfect for young children who are just starting to read on their own.
- The diverse cast of characters helps introduce kids to different cultures and backgrounds.
- The plot is a little predictable
- The audio quality could be better
- It’s a bit short
Learn more about the author
Gwendolyn Richards is a children’s author and audiobook narrator. She has written several books, including Color Me Even, Color Me Odd and The Littlest Bigfoot.
“Richards tells an amusing and relatable story with a positive message about being yourself.”
“The narration by the author is fantastic. She has a great voice for kids and keeps them engaged throughout the entire story.”
“The story is cute and the narration is done well. I would recommend this book to families with children ages 4-8.”
“A fun and interesting story!”