Step into the shoes of daring spies and civilians during World War I in this exciting audiobook. Adventure, intrigue, and danger await as you travel to different parts of the world – from Britain to France to Germany and more. Experience firsthand what life was like for those living through one of history’s most tumultuous times.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for children ages 8-12 who are interested in history and World War I.
- The book is exciting and fast-paced, keeping the listener engaged
- It provides a unique perspective on World War I that is not often explored
- The narrator’s voice is pleasant and easy to listen to
- You may get bored if you’re not into history
- It’s a bit long at over 8 hours
- Some of the accents can be difficult to follow
Learn more about the author
Allison Lassieur is an artist, writer, and educator who has always been fascinated by history. She enjoys exploring different aspects of history through her work, especially topics that are often overlooked or forgotten. A graduate of the University of Hartford’s School of Art & Design, Allison lives in Connecticut with her husband and two cats.
“Wonderful book! Couldn’t put it down!”
“The author does an excellent job of bringing to life the excitement and danger of World War I.”
“This book was so good that I read it twice! It’s perfect for anyone interested in World War I history.”
“This was a great listen! The author does a fantastic job of creating compelling characters and bringing the story to life. I really felt like I was right there in the middle of everything.”