In the fifth book of the Zodiac Academy series, love is in the air at Camp Firefly Falls. As friendships grow stronger and relationships blossom, new alliances are formed while enemies plot against each other. With a prophecy predicting heartache and disaster for the campers, will they be able to overcome the cursed fate awaiting them?
For who is this book for ?
This book is for young adults who enjoy reading romance novels.
- The characters are well-developed and likable
- The story is suspenseful and keeps you guessing
- There is a lot of romance, which makes for an enjoyable read
- The writing could be more polished.
- The characters seem two dimensional.
- It’s been five books and there is still no clear resolution to the overall story arc.
Learn more about the author
Caroline Peckham is the author of the young adult paranormal romance series, Zodiac Academy. She lives with her husband and son in Florida where she enjoys reading, writing, and spending time outdoors.
“Absolutely loved it! Cannot wait for the next book!”
“Another great installment of the Zodiac Academy series! Caroline Peckham has a real knack for creating believable and lovable characters, whose relationships are both sweet and fraught with drama. I can’t wait to see what happens next!”
“Couldn’t put it down!”